I am thankful that my mind and body are capable of emotional catharsis; when words fail me I have pencils and paint as tools. When those fail as well I have movement. And most importantly, I have the most basic of them all – laughter and tears.
- "God is more interested in my character than my comfort." - Rachel, founder of Love Bonito Apr 27, 2017
- "I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying." —Michael Jordan via @momentumdash Mar 19, 2017
- "Excuses are born out of fear. Eliminate your fear and there will be no excuses." —Unknown via @momentumdash Mar 7, 2017
- Lazy Girl's Guide to Cooking: Airfryer Salmon
- Top 8 Must Tries in and around Jonker Street, Malacca
- [Ad] 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at Perfect Brow House
- Chio Singaporean Bloggers.
- Ryo Sushi - Quality and Affordable Omakase in Singapore
- A list of instashops (an ongoing WIP)
- [AD] How and why I lost 4+kg in 5 weeks
- Marina Abramović, “Rhythm 0,” 1974
- Eat like a local – 4 Must Try Dishes in Semarang.
- Happy Mookata: the happiness is real.